Friday, August 17, 2007

My televised debates from 1996 to the present

I have just posted a linked list of my televised debates from 1996 to the present on Kentucky Educational Television's "Kentucky Tonight" program in the left hand column. You may have to scroll down the page a few times to see the list. There are 18 debates on quite a number of different subjects, each of which listed on the link. All the debates from 2002 on are in streaming video format and the links point directly to the streaming video page.

2 comments:

solarity said...

Before some wisguy accuses you of taking the notion of a "vanity blog" to a whole new level, let me just point out that the quality of these debates (at least the two I watched) is probably as good as it it gets in the Commonwealth.

Martin Cothran said...

Solarity,

Thanks. I put them there because I get frequent requests and it's too hard to explain to people where they are on the web. Now I can can just refer them to the blog.